Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Which book is best for a good summer/beach read?

Every year my friend and I go on vacation and take a book to read. We have narrowed it down to 4 different books but are unsure which to take. We are 15 and looking for a good beach/summer read. Any comments about the books would be great, and if you read more than one of them we'd love to know which you liked best! Thank you!!



The books are:

1. Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson

2. Sea Change by Aimee Friedman

3. Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson

4. Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
Which book is best for a good summer/beach read?
Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson is quite a nice story; it follows the main character, Clio, as she goes on a trip with her estranged dad and his friends. It wasnt overly exciting to be honest, I would have liked a bit more drama or something to make it more interesting.



I haven't read the other 3, so I'm not sure what they're like.