Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Very sexy outfit for a beach party?

I wanna go to a party on the beach in the next days.

The party starts in the afternoon and ends in the late night.

The problem is that I can't change my clothes during the day: I have to wear something in the afternoon and keep it wearing during the night.

I want to be very sexy at this party; here the weather's hot, so it doesn't matter if parts of my body are not covered by the outfit.



What do you think I should wear, from dress (or wearing) to shoes to make up?

If you want you can link images of what you think I should wear.

Thanx!
Very sexy outfit for a beach party?
wear your swimsuit under a summer dress with flip flops
Very sexy outfit for a beach party?
You should wear a really cute bikini with some type of dress over it that shows off the bikini. Like one with a really deep v neck or something.
Hair: Think sexy beach hair!! Like this...http://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/a鈥?/a>

but not so polished looking. Literally spray your hair with salt water before you leave, and it looks great on many girls/women.



Obviously your cutest bikini, or one piece, monokini, whatever.



Flip flops for shoes. Or bare feet, it is the beach after all. Maybe add some bangles for accessories.



Try a sexy sarong, or a dress, a tighter dress that is open in the back. A woman's back is one of her sexiest body parts, believe it or not. I like a black dress for when the beach is dark and mysterious.

Like this..http://s2.thisnext.com/media/230x230_no_鈥?/a>

the print is a bit extravagant for the beach, but that's the type of dress I mean, tight on the leg, a bit short, a little loose on top, and an open back, very sexy. It won't look skanky at the beach, or I don't think so.