Saturday, September 24, 2011

Polarising filters & rainbows, are they a good or bad mix?

I took this yesterday with the filter on, spun it until the colours looked brightest in the viewfinder. I left the beach to change to a UV filter, by the time I came back conditions had changed %26amp; no rainbow.

I wanted to see the difference, I felt the colours weren't vibrant enough.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31668947@N0鈥?/a>
Polarising filters %26amp; rainbows, are they a good or bad mix?
im disappointed there seem to be no real answers to this question... i was looking forward to hearing from the professionals on this one! *sad face*
Polarising filters %26amp; rainbows, are they a good or bad mix?
not sure...I am going to have a little play in photshop..with it...love ya..
*Runs toward where the rainbow ends*



(How come it never seems to get any closer?)
I like the %26quot;edge of the storm%26quot; to the left - oh, see - the rain come down 鈾?br>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwncrfHNE鈥?/a>
Rainbows are hard, even when I worked at The Image Bank, it'd take all day to find a decent rainbow shot. And I had over 3 000 000 shots to choose from!!!