Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Vampire dreams on Fridays?

Every Friday for a couple of months I've bean having dreams about vampires.



1) The first vampire dream I had was that there where vampires living on our street and it was my grandma and my job to go kill them



2) The second vampire dream i had was where my boyfriend was a vampire, and i realized that when we where at a date on a beach. So I had to kill him, so i some how magically changed the beach water in to holy water, so he would die.



3) The third vampire dream I had was where there was this depressed emo vampire living in my grandmas basement, and It was up to me and Marvin Gaye to go kill him (lol)



Those are just a few that I've had, but can you please tell me what they mean.
Vampire dreams on Fridays?
It means when you think you have a good enough dream %26amp; it pieces together with others, you should be writing them down %26amp; selling them as a bestseller, through a great deal you make with a publisher like guys like Steven King did in similar stories like %26quot;Salem's Lot%26quot; %26amp; use the money to buy lots of guitars %26amp; amps %26amp; maybe if you meet the right vampire it turns out to be Joe Strummer is one %26amp; he wasn't really dead %26amp; then maybe you get to have a band with Joe Strummer. Only catch is, Joe can only play for gigs after the sun goes down %26amp; maybe you can sing a song together with Marvin Gaye %26amp; Joe Strummer. Maybe like this one--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OID0h7X6h鈥?/a>

Otherwise it's time to begin vampire hunting training with these guys--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2vt07Xte鈥?/a>
Vampire dreams on Fridays?
It means you have a vivid imagination.
To see a vampire in your dream, symbolizes seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death. The vampire represents contrasting images of civilized nobility and aggression/ferocity. It may depict someone in your waking life whose charm may ultimately prove harmful. Deep down inside you know that this person is bad for you, yet you are still drawn to it. Vampires also sometimes relate to decisions about sex and losing your virginity. Alternatively, to see a vampire suggests that you are feeling physically or emotionally drained. The vampire may also be symbolic for someone who is addicted to drugs or someone in an obsessive relationship.
Well Girl all I could get out of it, and I would have got nothing out of it, if you did not mention Marvin Gaye. Through out his songs, it seems like your boy friend is talking to you. So hear is all I can say.



[Once Upon A Time] a [Distant Lover] said there [Ain't No Mountain High Enough] to [Come To This] because we [Can Get A Witness] to the fact [Good Lovin' Ain't Easy To Come By] and [ Ain't That Peculiar] we [Heard It Through The Grapevine] that [ It Takes Two] to [ Try It Baby] when [ You're All I Need To Get By] so [I Want You] to [ Keep On Lovin' Me Honey].



So I see that as why Marvin was in your dream as was your boy friend. So I didn't know what to tell you, so I came up with this. Hope you enjoyed.

take care

dave.
How did you and Marvin do???????
Haha have you seen Twilight?