Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Very sexy outfit for a beach party?

I wanna go to a party on the beach in the next days.

The party starts in the afternoon and ends in the late night.

The problem is that I can't change my clothes during the day: I have to wear something in the afternoon and keep it wearing during the night.

I want to be very sexy at this party; here the weather's hot, so it doesn't matter if parts of my body are not covered by the outfit.



What do you think I should wear, from dress (or wearing) to shoes to make up?

If you want you can link images of what you think I should wear.

Thanx!
Very sexy outfit for a beach party?
If it's on the beach, why not wear something comfortable and sexy, wear light makeup, as you will be near water, and possibly sweating since you'll be outside. And as for shoes and such, wear a slip on, so if you meat a hot guy and he asks you to go walk with him on the beach you can take off your shoes and be comfortable, why not also surprise everyone by wearing a hot bathing suit underneath, maybe some people might go swim too.
Very sexy outfit for a beach party?
Honestly I think it would look really hot if you just got a nice bikini top with a nice pair of short shorts.



If not there are many stores with hot summer dresses!



then just pair it up with sunglasses and cute shoes.



hope this helps.