Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Why did they change the cast of Laguna Beach?

I watched the premire yesterday and didn't like it as much. What happened. And what's going on with Kristin and Jessica and Alex?
Why did they change the cast of Laguna Beach?
I don't like the seson 3 cast at all. I miss the season two cast. They were my favorite. It looks like Kristin is doing her own thing and I guess Alex and Jessica are friends now. That what it looked like from the show last night.
Why did they change the cast of Laguna Beach?
cause the old cast has moved on to working and college and they've all split so it's impossible to have the same cast.
the other kids graduated!!!!!! they had to get a new bunch of kids that rule the school!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because all the othersfrom the last 2 seasons went to collage.
Becuz its a new season there done with the last cast they did them for like a year then they all went to college and now they have the new season idk bout kristen