Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Why girls get embarrassed when they're seen with underwears but with bikinies on the beach they don't?

Example: Let's say that a girl is changing her clothes and she has her bra and panties. And then, a guy goes in without knocking the door. Then, when she sees him, she get embarrassed and cover her panties and bra. But when a girl is in the beach, with smaller bikini with thong than the underwear she was using, she doesn't get embarrassed. Why it is that? What is the difference that girls feel when they're using an underwear and a bikini?



P.S. I'm not trying to say that girls should be seen in underwears without they getting embarrassed.
Why girls get embarrassed when they're seen with underwears but with bikinies on the beach they don't?
I can relate to that I wear thong bathing suits and if your talking about a doctors office I tend to shy away and get embarrassed if the doctor walks in and I'm not entirely ready, it is because A woman's undergarments are personal and it feels awkward I know it sounds still stupid but maybe because it is just one person looking and it makes us feel uncomfortable opposed to being at the beach everyone has on a bathing suit so its not like there is just one guy looking at just me and if your talking about the bedroom maybe that girl feels more uncomfortable because she might think you don't like something about her if it is intimate and she worries you'll find a imperfection on her rather than being on the beach she will just say to her self hey if he don't like my package he can just look somewhere else and if the bedroom wow his eyes are all on me and she may be shy. That is the best I can answer that for you i hope that helped you A little bit at least.
Why girls get embarrassed when they're seen with underwears but with bikinies on the beach they don't?
i kno.....i mean thatz wat i keep thinkin bout. but...itz like there iz no difference... i mean really.

im like to my frndz...i wear a bikini and itz in public...but....why cant we go out wearin bras and underwear....itz like da same. right? i mean really.

Report Abuse


Interesting. I still wonder that

Report Abuse


humm i really don't know??!!!!!!!!! good point
underwear is meant to be UNDER...girls wear granny panties sometimes cuz thongs are uncomfortable...there are many reason for this. the only way I WOULDNT get embarrassed, is if my undies were PERFECT sexy lacy...matching, etc.
they probably get embarrased because they're not expecting anyone opening the door nd walkin in but on the beach girls know tht there wearin it nd itss 2 impress guys
HAHAH is this a good one, when i was in high school... my friends mom always would get mad at us girls for running around her house in our underware. And i always told her %26quot;its just like a bakini%26quot; And now that i have kids i would never want my daughter running around someones house in her underware. Its a way different matieral, and should be worn only in a beach/pool setting.
its because on the beach they are deciding what you're seeing and know that but when you walk in all unannounced on them like that you freak them out and surprise them
I was JUST wondering that this morning... I don't get it either, it doesn't make sense. People can call me whatever they want, but I'm not into showing that much. I mean, to me, it would be like every guy at the pool seeing me in a bra and underwear... No thanks! lol
Usually when a girl goes out in their bathing suit they do all the prep necessary to be seen in that tiny amount of clothing. If someone walks in on them in their underwear they might not have shaved that morning, or maybe its laundry day and they are not wearing underwear that they really want people to see them in. Regardless, they are not ready to be seen like that. A lot of girls feel the same way about being seen without their hair done or with no makeup on.
there could be two things, one it could be because at the beach ur supposed to wear things like that and people are supposed to see you and two, at the beach there are a lot of other girls that wear stuff like that, and if a guy happens to walk in on a girl that's changing, there's nobody else around to make it seem more normal..
maybe its because you arent supposed to c us in underwear but in a bikini u r because we are at the beach.
its an instinct girls have. just like guys protect their balls. our underwear is meant to a private, personal thing. only to be seen by herself, and her special someone.
beats me!
I believe it is just the thought, that you cant be seen in your underwear..The thought.....no difference though, its just been embedded in our heads. In reality, some should be more embarrased over the swimsuits they do wear..some of them might as well buy dental floss to stuff between their cheeks..same as a thong.
You just answered your own question with he first sentence, I really wouldn't like it if someone walked into my room while I was just in my underware, no matter who it was.



When your on the beach it's a whole lot different when your in the privacy of your bedroom and not expecting anyone to walk in.
Good one, Well girls just probobly wanna show off for guys, And when they wear underwear uh i dunno but i kinda get emabrraced even when i wear a bikini somtimes if theres alot of pple
at the beach, everyone is wearing a bikini. when you're at home and you're in your bra and panties, you don't expect to be seen and no one else is dressed like you and so you feel underdressed.
Because theres other girls wearing bikinis at the beach but alone its just not right i mean underwear is for UNDER key word.
  • suite my skin tone
  • howtofalloutoflovewithsomeone
  •