Saturday, September 24, 2011

Looking for a beach side university in a medium sized town.?

Hello. I have hit a snag in my life and want to make some changes. I am currently enrolled in college at a private university in southern West Virginia, but want to %26quot;get out of dodge%26quot; so to speak as soon as this coming semester. I want to find a college anywhere in the entire world (I'm not opposed to studying abroad) to finish my degree at. I want it to be on a beach though, as it's been a desire of mine for a while to live the beach life. I also don't want it to be a huge city like Los Angeles, etc. I do, however, want it to be an accredited university, not just some community college. Anyone have any suggestions?
Looking for a beach side university in a medium sized town.?
My town of Wilmington, NC has the University of NC at Wilmington...we are right on the Atlantic ocean...and the Cape Fear River and Intercoastal Waterway...not a big town, not a little town...really beautiful area...
Looking for a beach side university in a medium sized town.?
If you don't want to go too far away, Salisbury University in Maryland is a half an hour away from Ocean City, MD with beaches on the Atlantic Ocean. But you'd still have the four seasons of the Mid-Atlantic states. Salisbury is a small town, but is within a couple hours of Washington DC, and less than two hours from Annapolis which is a nice town with a nightlife - outsiders call it the 'sailing capital of the East coast,' locals call it %26quot;a drinking town with a sailing problem.%26quot; Ocean City also has a nightlife, it slows down a bit in the winter, but Seacrets nightclub is hoppin year 'round, with the Lunasea and Darkside parties twice a month, every month. New Year's, St. Patty's Day, and other winter holidays bring out the beach life during the cold months.
University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras...in PR.
Pepperdine is in Malibu, CA, but that might be too close to LA for you. Another beach community is Santa Cruz, CA. University of California at Santa Cruz is there and is an excellent school.
omg, your a cutie - u can come live with me:)