Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What was your experience with the South Beach Diet?

I am now on the 5th day of Phase 1 of the South Beach Diet...and I gotta say, I'm miserable. So far, I've had an upset stomach and been feeling really sluggish. My weight hasn't changed at all...and I'm just really frustrated with this diet in general. Did anyone feel this way? Any advice? Because I'm ready to drop it...
What was your experience with the South Beach Diet?
I lost a decent amount of weight, but was also miserable.



I'd say to add in some whole grains and fruits and see how you do.



And FYI, whatever tea the first poster is talking about is pretty much the same thing as green tea. And no tea will make you lost weight (besides water weight, but you'll gain that back as soon as you drink some water).
What was your experience with the South Beach Diet?
All the medics and nutritionists say targeted weight loss is unlikely, specifically in the waist and belly zones, but I managed it with acai berry. I know they say that pills don't work, nevertheless they sure worked for me, and they have been featured on CBS News too. There's a free trial going on right now at http://silinang.g3nius.net , why not check it out, what is the worst that could happen?
  • Duvet cover designers research
  • AJAX in .net
  •