Saturday, September 24, 2011

Girls - Have you ever flashed anyone?

Have you ever - deliberately or accidentally - given a flash of your best bits? What were the circumstances, etc?



(I admit, I find it quite a turn-on changing on the beach with a towel which is too small!)
Girls - Have you ever flashed anyone?
Haha yeah to my best friend several times. As has she. Considering we've been friends for 5 years, and have no shame with eachother i'd say its fine.
Girls - Have you ever flashed anyone?
yes.. and it was a big mistake and i regret it..
Nope
Good lass.
once accidntally when i was 10



i was talking about this girl and how the cami i was wearing was WAY to big for her like how it showed her boobs



and then i was talking to her older sister and i was like yeah on her the cami goes down like this and i accidentlly pulled it dow to far and she saw them for like 2 seconds but i was 10 so they werent really big.



best answer please??
twice- once i went out with my bf (now husband - not sure why!) and i had on a top with one strap to it. back then my boobs were nice and big and perky, so him being the 'proud boyfriend' decided in his drunkeness to pull the strpless side down to reveal my boob! a crowd of lads cheered haha good job i was drunk too and i thought it was funny!

second time (drunk again) i was in said bf/husbands bar, and in my inebriated state i decided to flash him my ummm front bits - i called his name, which unfortunately sounded like his employees name so they both looked and both got an eyeful of my knickerless state under me skirt!



ah drunken fun!
Well Its Not Excaclly flashing But he Did See..
nope
I did once----and i really regret it---i went to a small school and everyone called me such a slut! There are only 3 girls in my grade, so the guys got pretty desperate. But we were on the bus back from a horrible field trip and it was like a 3 hour drive back to the school. One of the guys asked me to so i took off my bra and gave it to him to wear. Then i flashed him 7 times! He offered me money but that would have been like prostitution to take it--so i didnt. I regret it SO much, i would never do so again!
There was this one time me and my friend's we was in the car going down the road they dared me to flash a car. They thought i wouldn't do it So i did i pulled up my shirt and flashed this car. I was doing it for fun. I was in my 20s when i did that. Plus i was doing it to show them that i could do it.
nope, can't say i have!





answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yes going down on HI-410 in San Antonio!!!! I was Drunk and do not regret it because the guy that I flashed was really into me at the club and turned out not to be a jerk like some of the guys you meet at clubs that just want one thing!! We actually went out a couple of times and got to know each other. Up to this day we still talk and laugh at how he first saw my boobs!!!
haha yh i do to my other half....i love to see the look on his face lol
Once accidentally sort of. The bathing suit that I had bought was too big and I got hit by a big wave when I was in Sint Maarten. So not only did my bathing suit top fall down, my bottom went too! So I was basically naked for a few secs.
have u no shame girls? ;p
never deliberately, i have more decorum than that...
Haha i really felt embarressed when this happened but i had a really rubbish bikini and i went around my best friends house for a swim and then i got out of the pool and the straps at the top of the bikini got untied somehow and she saw my boobs n i was like omg noooo.
  • for couples and singles
  • software
  •