Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hello R&P, what are your top 3 songs off 'On the Beach' by Neil Young?

i bought this album last weekend and ive been listening to it non stop. It may even make my top 20 albums of all time



my top 3:



1. Walk On

2. Vampire Blues

3. On the Beach



BQ: should i change my avatar to a black and white picture of The Beatles? and my username to Help!#1beatlesfanxoxo

BQ2: favorite Neil Young album?

BQ3: fave song by The Strokes?

BQ4: ever seen the movie Friday?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWtVP4CB5鈥?/a>
Hello R%26amp;P, what are your top 3 songs off 'On the Beach' by Neil Young?
Hi Johnny



Lol, excuse my language but On The Beach is one f*cking brilliant album. It can be very dark and gloomy but that's actually one of the reasons why I love it so much. I also think it's one of those albums that you have to listen all the way through without stopping.



My top 3 favourite songs from it:

Ambulance Blues (possibly my favourite NY song ever)

Motion Pictures

Revolution Blues



BQ: Lol nah, you should get a Michael Jackson avatar

MQ2: 6 equal favourites:

After The Gold Rush, Harvest, On The Beach, Tonight's The Night, Zuma, Rust Never Sleeps

BQ3: Last Night

BQ4: Yeah I've seen it but it's been years since I've last watched it.
Hello R%26amp;P, what are your top 3 songs off 'On the Beach' by Neil Young?
Well holy **** its not everyday I run into another Neil Young fan on here. Can you believe fyou couldn't get this album on CD till 2003, what a crime!



Top 3:

Walk On

Vampire Blues

Ambulance Blues



BQ1: Sure, if it floats your boat

BQ2: Hard question, if I had to choose it would be Rust Never Sleeps or Tonight's the Night

BQ3: Hard to Explain

BQ4: Yes that movie brings me back to my junior high days
that's my favorite album by Neil Young :)

and my top three are the same as yours



BA: no

BA2:On The Beach

BA3:The End Has No End

BA4:Yes I have.
%26quot;Revolution Blues%26quot;

%26quot;On The Beach%26quot;

%26quot;Ambulance Blues%26quot;



BA2: %26quot;On The Beach%26quot;, %26quot;Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere%26quot; or %26quot;Time Fades Away%26quot;

BA3: %26quot;Hard To Explain%26quot;

BA4: Yep, years ago.
The three %26quot;blues%26quot; songs, in the order that they come.



BQ: Go for it.

2: On the Beach

3: The Modern Age

4: Nope