Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Turtle beach x4 and buzz when mic is turned on?

Whenever I'm in a party or just the normal game and I have my headset mic turned on, there is a hiss for everyone except me. It stops if I mute the mic. It isn't the batteries because I've changed then more than once. The hissing starts after i'm done speaking, and after I'm done the mic continues to show that it is transmitting. I have a warrenty but I just wanted to know if it was a simple fix.
Turtle beach x4 and buzz when mic is turned on?
thats with all wireless mics. if it is quiet, the hissing will start. theres no problem with ur mic. i had the x4s also and the same thing happened to me. then i got turtle beach x1's. they are wayyy better. thats my opinion. way better sound on the x1 then on the x4. wireless isnt that great at this time. i would return the headset if i were you and get an x1.