Thursday, September 15, 2011

Girls Only Please: Should I go to the beach?

I'm nearing the end of my period, and I've been invited to the beach tomorrow.

I've gone swimming before with a tampon in, but its never really all that comfortable, and I'm afraid of something going wrong.

Also, what if there's no place to change it?



Can anyone tell me if you have successfully gone to the beach on your period, or if anythings ever gone wrong for you there? I really want to go!
Girls Only Please: Should I go to the beach?
Yep, i've been to the beach in a tampon. If it's uncomfortable push it up a bit :P Applicator tampons are the best to go for.



No probs for me, no probs for you!



It's all good mun :P



Btw, you can leave a tampon in for 8hours.
Girls Only Please: Should I go to the beach?
i suggest you to not to go beach on your period.. it's not good for your health...
Go to the beach. If the tampon is uncomfortable you're not pushing it far enough up. If you are coming to the end of your period the flow should be quite light and you are ok to leave it for about 6 hours so you may not need to change it. Go and enjoy yourself.
there's nothing wrong if you go.

the blood won't come out due to pressure while you are in water. so don't worry.

but if there's no changing place, it would be a little bit difficult for you though...