Saturday, September 24, 2011

Very sexy outfit for a beach party?

I wanna go to a party on the beach in the next days.

The party starts in the afternoon and ends in the late night.

The problem is that I can't change my clothes during the day: I have to wear something in the afternoon and keep it wearing during the night.

I want to be very sexy at this party; here the weather's hot, so it doesn't matter if parts of my body are not covered by the outfit.



What do you think I should wear, from dress (or wearing) to shoes to make up?

If you want you can link images of what you think I should wear.

Thanx!
Very sexy outfit for a beach party?
a dress which looks casual but could pass as something that can be worn in the evening. put your hair up in a fancy bun or keep it down and straighten or curl it so it looks like you have done something with it. maybe wedges because they can look both casual and posh. you could always change your shoes by keeping pairs in you handbag or something. you could wear a nice patterned fairly short dress i think, because black will look too dark on a beach. i think you should keep make up fairly simple like you could have eye liner, mascara, maybe eye shadow which matches your dress. ooh! and paint your nails! white looks awesome! try to magnify your eyes.if you are wearing a dress with no straps, then wear a strapless bra or if you dont want that, wear a bra which matches the dress. paint your toenails. good luck! hope you manage to pull some boys! xxxx
Very sexy outfit for a beach party?
wear a cute sun dress and fancy flat flip flops
Wear a bathing suit that is a plain color (like black or brown) and then shorts and cute top. When it gets chilly have a sweater or jacket and a blanket.



http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33367鈥?/a>
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?sid=Gjkf鈥?/a>

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?sid=jMVT鈥?/a>

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?sid=5ppx鈥?/a>



These are just a few examples I picked out from the winners of Polyvore's %26quot;What to Wear to the Beach%26quot; Contest. I think all are amazing!



I would keep it simple for the afternoon; a cute bikini with a sundress and flip flops. Nice, cute and casual. I would bring some jewellry in and keep it in a bag until the night. A nice dramatic necklace, some sexy bangles and earrings and if there's enough room, maybe a pair of heels too.



Just check out the examples and I hope I helped!
jack