Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sunin????????????????? does it work?

how well does sunin work on brown inbetween dark and light

does it count as it being your natural hai color since the ingredients are natural so ive heard

will going to the beach everyday change it dastically

where can i find it

how much does it cost

is it a great prouct?????????????????????????????
Sunin????????????????? does it work?
nooo dont i have brown hair and it turned it orange like bright orange and i had to go and get my hair professionally done. i would not use it.
Sunin????????????????? does it work?
it works

when i was little it turned my hair a pretty sun kissed blonde from a light brown

and last summer it turned my friends dark brown hair (almost black) to this really pretty light brown
I used it when I was a teenager, it does lighten ,but can make your hair ,a kinda brassy orangish color. I used to get from shoppers drugmart.