Saturday, September 24, 2011

Very sexy outfit for a beach party?

I wanna go to a party on the beach in the next days.

The party starts in the afternoon and ends in the late night.

The problem is that I can't change my clothes during the day: I have to wear something in the afternoon and keep it wearing during the night.

I want to be very sexy at this party; here the weather's hot, so it doesn't matter if parts of my body are not covered by the outfit.



What do you think I should wear, from dress (or wearing) to shoes to make up?

If you want you can link images of what you think I should wear.

Thanx!
Very sexy outfit for a beach party?
i think you should wear a strapless dress with flip flops wear yer hair straight and wear bracelets
Very sexy outfit for a beach party?
I've always wanted to wear a bikini with mega high wedges (higher then the ones on the link!) and then be able to wear a slightly see through, shortish, floaty dress over the top!



Don't overdo make up if you're on the beach- personally I would just wear some waterproof mascara and possibly some lip gloss/ lip tint!



Have fun!



http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04鈥?/a>
yep i knew it wasn't a bet.

it was just to show off to the boys how loose you are.



well you won me over.



what happened to the modesty in our youth?
bikini
http://answersall.kickme.to

you can get much information in this website, If you will check anyone blue link in website.


Get a really stupid wig thats stuck on top of ya head, lose 8 stone, put an oxyegen tank on ya back and a crack pipe in ya mouth and take a cassette tape of some really shite music and there you go. Amy Winehouse. Good luck.
you are lucky as its freezing here?have a great time and no matter what you wear smile and enjoy