Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hey guys and girls Im planing to make beach party at my flat for my bf birthday.is this good idea or what?

so I will tell all our friends to wear speedos , I will prepare beach interior like tropical fruit coconuts in the middle of the room beach towels around the fruit and coconut and volleyball ball and planing to have Brazilian music,Im planing to make barbeque on the terras and all guest have to change before party and wear speedos. Is that good idea for the party
Hey guys and girls Im planing to make beach party at my flat for my bf birthday.is this good idea or what?
That's a fantastic idea, I have been to a few beach parties and they are always so much fun. Maybe just say beachwear rather than stipulate speedos turn up the the heating and when the alcohol starts flowing i'm sure everyone will start striping down.



Depending on your budget and garden you could hire an outdoor hot tub, always a winner, alternatively you could just get a small paddling pool to splash about in.



It will be great i'm sure your bf will love it x
Hey guys and girls Im planing to make beach party at my flat for my bf birthday.is this good idea or what?
awwh that sounds really nice of you



maybe relax the speedo rule, that might make people a bit uncomfortable, just beach wear maybe?
Only if they're sexy, some people, namely to obese and fat in general, look apauling in speedos.
I think your idea is awesome! Keep the speedos. Make sure there is plenty of alcohol, can't have a party without alcohol!!!
thats a cool idea, have fun
Make sure you dont get sand in your DVD player.



And turn up the central heating for that authentic %26quot;sweat%26quot; look.
Sounds awsome to me. can i come?

i think all the boys should wear white speedos ;)
I don't like speedos. Too confining. Can I wear my thong instead?
Sounds great-- Can i come over? lol
Just keep it inside the flat.