Saturday, September 24, 2011

Does anyone plan to visit a nude beach for the first time this summer?

Now that spring is here and summer's on the way (at least in the Northern Hemisphere) I'm wondering if anyone's planning to try a visit to the nude beach for their first time. If so, what's kept you away in the past, and what's now caused your feelings to have changed? If you've never gone and don't plan to, perhaps you could tell us why.



Thanks, in advance, for answering...
Does anyone plan to visit a nude beach for the first time this summer?
Not a nude beach first timer here, but would love to discover new and perhaps more exotic nude beaches in faraway places like French Polynesia (Bora-Bora) or the Caribbean. Alas, all one needs is unlimited time and money.
Does anyone plan to visit a nude beach for the first time this summer?
im olny 14 but i go to nude beachs all the time but before u go u should just walk around nude and be around people while ure nude and u should shave your vagina before u go have a good time

Report Abuse


I been to a few nude beaches in Hawaii that was hidden normally it was a bunch of us local girls enjoying the sun and just hanging out....I miss this quiet hidden spot...I moved so I am no longer on the islands...Otherwise I would still go....
I'm not modest, and don't have a problem with nudity, but I wouldn't want to hang out at a nude beach too much because I do not like to go without support. Meaning that I always like to have support for %26quot;the girls%26quot;. I even wear a bra to bed.
No, what is good nude beach to visit in Calif?
If I can get away form work and kids and get my wife to agree to ti again. She is still suffereing from post baby body image. She looks great but dos not want to go to the nude beach till she is down to her acceptable size again. I feel like we may be some of those 50 yr olds on the beach by the time we go again.
I have been to nude beaches in the past but they were at distant locations while on vacation. Nothing like near here. My first this year will be a visit to a local nudist resort. Why I haven't gone? Most do not accept single males and my wife won't go. I am hoping to convince her into it this summer. She has done the beach thing with me in the past.
i remember as a kid my step mom accidently taking us to a nude beach. all of us kids howled with laghter when a big fat bald hairy man went streaking by. umm nope no way am i going i do not want to be laughed at and after having 5 kids and turning 40 i will take a pass on that!