Thursday, September 15, 2011

What do I do with my belongings at Cocoa Beach?

I'm going to Cocoa Beach soon. I'm going with a group on a bus and we're going shopping on the pier after. What do most people do with belongings such as money, phone, change of clothes while their hanging on the beach?
What do I do with my belongings at Cocoa Beach?
Someone should be staying with the stuff at all times, because people can get robbed of really important things if they're not careful. You can try to hide it, or put it in a place where you can see and keep an eye on it, but your best bet is to have someone with the bags. A lot of times there are people who want to tan, so that could work out to your advantage. If there's no one like that, take turns.
What do I do with my belongings at Cocoa Beach?
some of you will have to watch the stuff while others go into the water. lots of people get robbed because they don't watch their stuff well enough.
go wendy ! i put my stuff in sand proof bags , and bring a tiny shovel and dig a nice hole and put my stuff in there and put a towel over it kind of like in shawshank , where tim robbins used the pickaxe and put it in the hole when he was done and put the poster over it .