Friday, October 7, 2011

Which one was the first experiences you had with Women discrimination?

Mine were at 2 or 3 years old,being able to run around naked with the other boys in the beach,but the girls were told to keep their swimsuits on...

But the worst and changing point came when years later I was allowed to go to late parties,but my twin sister not....because she was a woman!

And that was decided by our %26quot;feminist%26quot; mother!!!



Early mornings I spent telling her how the Party went,with whom and missed joys and bitter tears of her I shared.

Father was a %26quot;better feminist%26quot;,but too late to prevent his daughter of abusive male types my sister was not ready to fend off.

I am against women oppresion(by males or females)ever since.
Which one was the first experiences you had with Women discrimination?
Being told by a teacher I couldn't be good at math, cause I'm a girl. unfortunately I'm very impressionable and want acceptance so I stopped being so good at math.
Which one was the first experiences you had with Women discrimination?
10 th grade high school is the first one that mattered a lot.



one of the extra things one could do ( to help your odds of getting in college) was joining the biology club, or other science clubs. i tried to do that, but was told only boys were allowed to join. I was told i could join the secretary's or homemaker's clubs.



At least the Chess club accepted me.



I'm an engineer now.
When I found out my church only had ALTAR BOYS.
I dont remember my first experiences I had with Women discrimination. May be I was too young to remember or may be I am getting too old and I cant remember many things.
My first experience would have to be age 5 in kindergarten when I was told that I couldn't play police because I wasn't a male.





Amleth where are you from?