Friday, October 7, 2011

Did your God create the sand on the beach?

My God created the sand on the beach, to the moon and the stars...to heaven and hell and everything big and small in between...



What's %26quot;Climate Change%26quot; done for you?
Did your God create the sand on the beach?
Our God created everything. I'm not worried about the planet or the climate. This earth was not created to last forever.
Did your God create the sand on the beach?
Climate change has been good for me. No water bill and 50 pound tomatoes.
Oh com'n now, of course, God created all the sand that one day while he was bored and rubbed two really big rocks together.











Geez, I thought everyone knew that.



Btw, climate change gave me a very cold spring this year.
He created cancer.
God does not take care of the planet. This is why he made us stewards. God made the possibility for the sands on the beach.
Of course... and left %26quot;Footprints in the Sand%26quot; too

http://www.footprints-inthe-sand.com/ind鈥?/a>

(poem)



I recall something in the Bible about man being the stewards of the Earth.... I'm thinking we haven't been very good tenants though, so maybe we're getting an eviction notice and ignoring it.
Then your god failed as always. But if it makes you happy ok.



Problem is that opposing gods have been killing people all over the planet for 1300 years.



Yeah, the grass was green blah blah...



And so are you.
I peed in his ocean yesterday.