Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Beach[: Bathing Suit HELP!?

okay; i am going to the beach with a couple of girlfriends.

which bathing suit sounds the best, and my crush might be there [: p.s. i wear string bikinis



1. pink polka dot top with matching blue polka dot bottoms.

2. leopard top with brown bottoms.

3. A red florist rufflly[ its only ruflly on the top] with little yellow flowers and matching bottoms. very 70ish..%26amp; flirty.

4. A yellow %26amp; blue top[ its like big circles] with matching bottoms.

5. A black top with hearts[that are silver] with silver bottoms.

P.S. i have had my belly button percied for about 3 months or more %26amp; i changed it.. and i had red bumps on my tummy. so i changed it back to when i got it peirced and there gone. it looks sore now.. because i tried changing it so many times. should i just keep the one i have? or should i put a new one in. it looks irratiated by changing it so much..



THANK YOU %26lt;333333
Beach[: Bathing Suit HELP!?
I really think I would like 5 and 3, but it's your choice. :)



I don't know much about belly button piercing, sorry!
Beach[: Bathing Suit HELP!?
3
1 or 3