Wednesday, October 26, 2011

For those of you who got married on the beach....?

Where did you have your wedding?

Did you get a wedding package?

Where did you stay?

Would there be anything you changed?



I'm trying to decide where to go for a beach wedding within the next couple of years.
For those of you who got married on the beach....?
I got married on the beach in Puerto Vallarta. It was gorgeous! I wouldn鈥檛 have changed a thing. We got an all-inclusive package at a resort called Vallarta Palace. They have resorts all over Mexico. We choose Puerto Vallarta because there is no threat of hurricane and the weather is great. The people at the resort were wonderful. The wedding was beautiful. They take care of everything. The marriage is legel in the US and Mexico. I can鈥檛 wait to go back. We had the best time. Good luck with your planning, and congrats!
For those of you who got married on the beach....?
They all got sand up their butt.
I had my very small wedding on the beach in Brigantine, NJ. We didn't get a wedding package because my best friend owns a condo there, so we stayed at her house. I wouldn't really change anything, but one word of advice: If you are planning to video your wedding, take the wind into consideration! We had ours videoed, but because the wind was blowing constantly, you can't hear anything on the recording! Best of luck to you!
We got married in Jamaica at Duns River Resort. We got a package deal. The wedding was free all we had to do is pay for the pastor. We had the best time of our lives. We have been married for 3 years and we keep talking about going back. i highly recommend it. What was included was all you can eat and drink, entertainment every night, wedding included and a whole lot of fun.
I got married on a beach in the bahamas in 2000. It was beautiful. The sad part is the marriage ended in 2002. The good part is I just remarried in my back yard on sept. 16th and It was great. I never been to a better wedding. Good luck to you.
I just came back from a beach wedding in Cape Cod, Mass . It was beatuiful, the weather was wonderful. We had champagne at the beach. We then proceeded to a sit down dinner in a very fancy restaurant.



The couple rented several Cape houses for their guests to stay. We party there for 2 days straight, it was elgant, simple and awsome! we had a great time.



What the other person said about the video, it;s true. I videotaped the whole thing and all you could hear is the wind! Professional videographers have microphone wing mufflers that help with that.



Good luck