Wednesday, October 26, 2011

How do you read a tide chart?

I need to know when the tide on the Thames by London Bridge is going to be at its lowest this weekend... I found a chart, but I don't know how to change what I read into knowing when the beach will be above water...
How do you read a tide chart?
We go boating quite a bit and use the bbc website - that has tide information on there and it just tells you straight when the lowest tide is and what time the highest tide is. Go to bbc.co.uk/weather/coast and the link will be there.
How do you read a tide chart?
the people have spoken... well.. the person. And you've won best answer, the site was useful, so thanks.

Report Abuse


I'm not trying to sound horrible, but I would put a stick with markings on in the water to see how far up the stick the water came then you'll have your depth of the River Thames, good luck but make sure you dont fall in he he he.