Friday, October 7, 2011

Guys: does it matter if when you're going on a date with a girl?

....let's say u decide to go to the beach...she changes into her swimsuit...u think she looks good..until u see a 12 inch scar on her stomach (from a recent surgery)..how badly would this bother you? or would it bother u at all?
Guys: does it matter if when you're going on a date with a girl?
nope I'd be cool with it :)



lol I got a scar on my butt from surgury (not kidding) so we'd be on the same boat :)
Guys: does it matter if when you're going on a date with a girl?
%26quot;...u think she looks good%26quot; I hardly doubt they're looking at the scar
it wouldn't. i have like 7 scars on my body
If you truly enjoy her company, you wouldn't mind any wounds or scars she may have.
The scar wont matter at all...especially if you look great besides the scar. Its a surgery...you arent missing a limb. IF they are that worried about it best you find a new guy anyways
It doesn't bother me one bit... Im more concerned that her personality doesnt change!
It wouldn't bother me at all.
It wouldn't bother me at all - life happens. I'd worry more about how much it bothered her, because with some people a scar like that can do a number on their self esteem. But then again, if she's already comfortable enough to be out in a swimsuit she's probably ok in that regard.
It wouldn't bother me in the least. I'd always take into consideration the w-h-o-l-e person. Not just how she looks.
Sure wouldn't bother me
haha lol, I think scars are beautiful. I think it looks as beauitful as tattoos. I don't mind because I have a stitch-mark scar from a blade from 5 years ago (learning a lil' of martial arts). All I care is really about her looks (the face particularly) and her personalities.
nah my ex had her ovaries taken out and i still thot she was sexy.
A scar on a living person is the sign of a survivor. It shows you are in good company.
would it bother me nope.

i would ask her what had happened.

then say okay, want to compare scars...see who has more...make a joke about the whole thing to put her more at ease with me.

then see if she would like to go out again.



my ex-wife and i use to share our battle scar stories