Friday, October 7, 2011

How to make a good drama clip?

Me and my friend are making a clip for out geography task. At the start we want to make a scene that looks like a airport but we are not too sure how we could do that? And yes we are filming it, just on my digi camera. And the we were thinking a bout filming us pretending to be on a beach, but we then want to change the background so it is a beach in Majorca, how could i do that? ( sorta like a green screen thing.)And what software would i need?
How to make a good drama clip?
.



~_~.



Hi missk_



Of course I want to ask if whether you live near either of the 2 locations, but if it were that obvious, you wouldn't be posting your question...



Soo... My advice to you is !st, explain the reason WHY you have yet to receive an answer. IT is cu'z you have posted it in the wrong category. I'm sorry 'bout that. It would have been nice if I or another noticed sooner.



However, IF you re-post in the Sub-category, photography, (I THINK that is correct) I am willing to bet you'll get answers right away!!



Just when you are viewing your question...Pick your Category LAST, or it will continue to come back here %26amp; it CAN NOT be changed once you click submit. AND.. for some reason, the data base views this as a TV question. K!????

{there should be like an %26quot;ARTS%26quot; or %26quot;HOBBIES%26quot; then it will continue to offer a sub-category of the various types of %26quot;ARTS or %26quot;HOBBIES%26quot;.}



If you don't understand, as I don't always explain things very well, Please e-mail me %26amp; I'll help to walk you through it in some way, shape or from!!



BUT.......Remember pick the category...***LAST***



BEST OF LUCK..Take Care!!!! Lillsoma



____________ ~_~.



.
  • hair brush
  • dryer required in a hair salon
  •