Friday, October 7, 2011

Break through bleeding on the pill after 4 years on it, and never having break through bleeding ever from it?

I did just make a major diet change, I'm trying south beach but I've been taking the pill like I always have. I've been late with one or two because I got sick this week but I've done that before and never gotten it before. Can severe diet changes make you get break through bleeding on the pill? Am I in danger of getting pregnant?! Help!
Break through bleeding on the pill after 4 years on it, and never having break through bleeding ever from it?
That question would be best answered by your gynecologist as they may want to run tests to ensure you are not having any issues. I would take a hard look at your diet to ensure that you are not 'cheating' yourself out of anything nutritionally (ie protein, vitamins, etc). Changes in body chemistry can affect us all differently, so again, I'd recommend seeing your gynecologist if you continue to have an issue. As long as you continue taking your pill as normal, I would not worry about becoming pregnant as the basic form of the pill should not have been made null.
Break through bleeding on the pill after 4 years on it, and never having break through bleeding ever from it?
It is possible you could get pregnant. I don't think change in diet has an effect but being sick can. If you were throwing up when you were sick than it is possible for you to get pregnant. The break through bleeding however is a side effect of the pill i get spotting occasionally, but it can also mean a change in the body. My friend took a pregnancy test because she was spotting and indeed ended up being pregnant. I would first test yourself for pregnancy. If you are not pregnant, you should consult with your doctor and possibly change the type of birth control you are on.
South beach is not really a diet but a life style change. As such, it might have very little to do with your break through bleeding. The fact that you were sick has a lot more to do with it. To be sure that you don't get pregnant you should additional forms of protection. Break through bleeding, like allergic reactions, can happen anytime, even if you never had problems before.

Also, make an appointment with your doctor to let him know what happened. He might have additional tips for you. Good Luck.
my friend had break through bleeding.

it turns out she was pregnant with twins.

she had an abortion soon after.



as for you, there is a possibility of pregnancy.

buy an hpt.
EMERGENCY ON MOBILE

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

plz plz help if your good with mobiles (codes)