Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What should I do on New Year's Eve: go out to a club or to a friend's house party?

I'm not usually much of a club person, and of course it'll be packed on New Year's Eve, though it could definitely fun, I'd be going with a bunch of friends.

I won't know many people at the house party, but it's beach themed (which would be a nice change for the weather) and I'm a pretty sociable person. Your thoughts?
What should I do on New Year's Eve: go out to a club or to a friend's house party?
Going out to a club might prove to be very expensive. I would do the house party.
What should I do on New Year's Eve: go out to a club or to a friend's house party?
The House party!!



i am so sick of the Club ugh i can't stand the people there anymore...and me and my cousin got kicked out last week so we won't be goin anytime soon...but i been dying to go to a good house party i say go to the house party!!
The house party!

It sounds funner than the club, especially for a social person!
Friends party...more enjoyable.
friend's house party
neither Stay Home and if you do go out don't get drunk
i would go to a friends house party i personally think it would be so fun
friend's house party so u can do what u want and never get kicked out!

that's where i'm going! i'm only 12 tho lol.