Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Where should we go for a class trip?

my class is going on a trip for our last year at our school. we need a good city to go to. we can fly or drive, but we'd have to work a really long time to get enough money to fly. the classes usually either go to new york, chicago, or boston, and we cant go to the beach, though our new principal might change that this year. i really don't want to go to new york. can you help?
Where should we go for a class trip?
I don't know when you are planning on going but I would skip on the Northern State trips! You should check out Washington, D.C.-not only is it an awesome city to have fun in but you can also discover all the history of our Nation. You might even be able to sneak down to VA beach for a day (if your new principal let's you) and enjoy a day of fun and sun. I wouldn't go much before April though as the weather can be a little upredictable. I went with a tour company and it was one of the best times of my life! Hope this helps!
Where should we go for a class trip?
Chicago is good because there is Lake Michigan, Navy Pier, Trolleys, Shopping, Great Restaurants, Museums, and more. I'm not sure where you're from, but maybe Dallas or San Antonio Texas? They are some good places to do with amusement parks, recreation, etc...