Friday, October 7, 2011

What do you have as a DESKTOP Background on your computer ?

currently i have a pic of Cabo San Lucas beach ...



but i change it often ...
What do you have as a DESKTOP Background on your computer ?
My company logo :S
What do you have as a DESKTOP Background on your computer ?
A beautiful flower...................
yes i have picture of my cat.
Google Demotivation Posters... and enjoy
Im using my brother's PC,he has a convertable car in a beach,boring i know lol



In my PC i have Charlize Theron,its hot.
hamada hilal =D
I have pics from the man more handsome......and from my cat.
I currently have my nephew Morgan on my work laptop, he is three. I also have Keesa, my daughters cat on our desktop. She is also three.
harissa picture and the church near it
I change it everyday because I am a person who gets bored very fast. Today I have a picture of Dubai Beach.
http://photography.nationalgeographic.co…
A painting by a Lebanese painter, Michel Rouhana. I love the way he draws old Lebanese houses.

I change often and come back to this one.
its a picture of my husband and me. we were standing close together, he had arm arm around me then he just lifted the camera and took a pic of us. i cant do that my arms are too short. but i like it. we were at 3in fara by ourselves, so there was one one we knew who we could ask to take the pic for us.
i dnt know why it matters. but i have a pic of my lil cuzin.
A picture of makkah ....



^_^
a picture of my youngest son
Bint Jbeil landscape with a very big lebanese flag :)
Angelo, you seriously need to stop thinking at the same time i do, you're stealing my idea, i was going to ask this question..
i also change it very often. but now i have a tree in Africa, you know the pictures that come with the windows vista.
My picture =) The one i have on my dp on msn =D
a baby on a somehow reflecting surface with his thumb in his mouth and lying on his tummy looking at himself and we get to see his face through the reflection, adorable!!!
patrick dempsey.. this pic: http://www.tommunro.com/celebrities/patr…
my foto and my two wonderful cats
i change it a lot too, right now, i have a pic of me at school when we had %26quot;sports day%26quot;
a picture of johhny knoxville blindfolded about to b attacked by a bull
  • hair highlights
  • asp hosting
  •