Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Do we have a healthy and appropriate relationship?

Ok so me and my group of friends are all 15 and we hang out all the time. Lilly, Zach, Marina and me. Marina isn’t my girlfriend but we flirt a lot a don't exactly have what you might call %26quot;boundaries.%26quot;



I mean once me and my friends were at Soak City and Marina was in a bikini and I was like %26quot;Wow Marina your boobs are huge! Seriously, could your chest get any bigger? Marina smiled and said %26quot;Don‘t stare too long Jake, or they‘ll suck you in!!” No one thought it was awkward or anything.

After swimming at the pool or the beach I can change with the girls if I want. They don't mind! Zach has done that too, but not as often as I do. They don't even care if I look at their bodies! I've seen Marina and Lilly naked! It didn't bother them. When I saw them nude, Lilly just smiled, but Marina struck a sexy pose. But obviously she was just fooling around. Sometimes Marina and I hang out alone, and once we were at the beach just talking and the subject of boobs came up (We're teenagers, lol) And when I asked her, she told me her bra size was a 36 D, she had no problem with it.

She’s actually even let me feel her boobs. Once we were hanging out and play fighting when I playfully reached out and grabbed her boobage and squeezed. She didn't slap my hand away, but just giggled and leaned in as if she liked it. I do that sometimes now, when we're wrestling and stuff I'll just pin her down, put my hands down her tank top and under her bra, clench them on her breasts, and just start rubbing them. Whenever I do this Marina laughs and calls me a pervert, but she lets me do it for as long as I want. (I only do it for a few minutes)

And once this happened while we were changing to go swimming at my house. I wasn’t wearing a shirt, and she didn’t have a top or bra on. We got into a slappy-fight, I took her shoulders and gently pinned her to the wall, and then took her boobs in my hands. She was laughing and crying (from laughter) while I massaged her bust.

I commented on a picture of her on Facebook saying %26quot;Whoa! Super hot and busty!%26quot; And she'll respond %26quot;Aww Jake I f*cking love u!%26quot;

So once we were hanging out at a concert and we were talking to these other guys and they asked us if we liked each other. She hugged me real tight and said “Mmhmm, he’s my boyfriend.” Then she leaned in and kissed my cheek. So I hugged her back and was like “Yeah”

But I don’t think she was serious, and as far as I know, we’re just flirty friends.

But anyways, regardless of our status: Friends, boyfriend and girlfriend, whatever it may be, I'm just wondering: Is our relationship healthy? Is it appropriate for our age(15)?
Do we have a healthy and appropriate relationship?
Child Prodigy... Take care of your self and try not to involve in emotional deals even though it mean not grabbing her boobs and returning to be that old friend. C'mon you're just 15..!!