Friday, October 7, 2011

What's the big deal with boobies?

I mean in Texas (where I'm from), its not a state law that girls cover their boobs in public. There are only city ordinances against it in a few places. And its legal everywhere to breastfeed in public. So why are they still %26quot;naughty parts%26quot;? Me personally, I don't really care when people see mine. I mean, I don't cruise around naked all day, but I'm not embarrassed to tan topless when some friends and I are on the beach, or change out of my swimsuit top in the car, or anything else like that. (btw, i'm 18. I don't have saggy baggies) its like the whole country has nipple fever. idk. what do you think?
What's the big deal with boobies?
I think this country is, in a way, pussy-fied, when it comes to sex. Which is actually ironic because there is so much of it on t.v. and in the movies. Also I think the media makes some people think that it's %26quot;wrong%26quot; to show nudity. Just look at how people went ******* crazy when Janet Jacksons nipple was shown for a split second. People just need to appreciate the human body and not fear it.
What's the big deal with boobies?
i saw this woman breast feeding at the store while i was looking at shoes and i thought it was kind of disturbing
They are marvelously beautiful, fun, gorgeous, wonderful, interesting parts of the female body.



Frankly I don't want society to get to the point where a cute young 18 year old such as your self whips off her top and my reaction is... meh...no biggie. It's that initial rush of excitement when a female disrobes and you discover that which was previously hidden, like your reward for being such a good boy...
  • AJAX in .net
  • parameter order
  •