Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Im redecorating my room any ideas?

my walls are half blue and half tan. (like the beach.) i cant change the color on my wall. i wanted a zebra striped bedspread but idk if it will match my room. do you have any ideas for my room ? i'm a 14 year old girl.
Im redecorating my room any ideas?
Make it like a mario room(: have gigantic mushrooms and clouds and stuff on your walls. Would be hella fun! I have a diferent image in my mind of what would look cool, but this is also what it could look like.
Im redecorating my room any ideas?
you could do some black horizantal stripes on one main wall then the rest i would paint white and have black crown molding around the top and bottom of the wall. i would also add lots of mirrors to make the space look bigger.
hey,

try this recently started blog. it has heaps of great ideas for all types of rooms.

http://shelifestyleblog.wordpress.com/

xx