Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Do we have an appropriate relationship for our age?

Ok so me and my group of friends are all 15 and we hang out all the time. Lilly, Zach, Marina and me. Marina isn鈥檛 my girlfriend but we flirt a lot a don't exactly have what you might call %26quot;boundaries.%26quot;

I mean once me and my friends were at Soak City and Marina was in a bikini and I was like %26quot;Wow Marina your boobs are huge! Seriously, could your chest get any bigger? Marina smiled seductively and struck a sexy pose. No one thought it was awkward or anything.

After swimming at the pool or the beach I can change with the girls if I want. They don't mind! Zach has done that too, but not as often as I do. They don't even care if I look at their bodies! I've seen Marina and Lilly naked! It didn't bother them. . Sometimes Marina and I hang out alone, and yeah, we still change together, no problem. She even told me her bra size, 36 D, when I asked. She had no problem with it.

She鈥檚 actually even let me feel her boobs. Once we were hanging out and play fighting when I playfully reached out and grabbed her boobs and squeezed them. She didn't slap my hand away, but just giggled and leaned in close, like she liked it. I do that sometimes now, when we're wrestling and stuff I'll just pin her down, put my hands down her tank top, clench them on her breasts, and just start rubbing them. Whenever I do this Marina laughs and calls me a pervert, but she lets me do it for as long as I want. I don鈥檛 even think she鈥檇 let Zach do that!

Once this happened while we were changing to go swimming at my house. I wasn鈥檛 wearing a shirt, and she didn鈥檛 have a top or bra on. We got into a slappy-fight, I took her shoulders and gently pinned her to the wall, and then took her boobs in my hands. She was laughing and crying (from laughter) while I massaged her bust.

I commented on a picture of her on Facebook saying %26quot;Whoa! Super hot and busty!%26quot; And she'll respond %26quot;Aww Jake I f*cking love u!%26quot;

But as far as I know, we鈥檙e just flirty friends. Nothing more.

But anyways, regardless of our status: Friends, boyfriend and girlfriend, whatever it may be, I'm just wondering: Is our relationship healthy? Is it appropriate for our age(15)?
Do we have an appropriate relationship for our age?
yeah its completely normal for most 15 years old to be doing stuff like that.

experimenting is okay, as long as you know when you've gone to far.

but if you get a girlfriend you'll have to be careful because she might not go that far very fast and you'd have to stop the flirting and touching and changing with your other friends
Do we have an appropriate relationship for our age?
this could be the start of a great relationship. don't let it slip away.