Wednesday, October 26, 2011

South Beach Diet HELP ME??

I'm on day 10 of the South Beach Diet on Phase 1. When I began this diet I weighed 127 lbs. And I run 3 miles a day and follow everything the diet says. I weighed myself this morining and I weighed 127. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've noticed my stomach is tighter when I wake up and my arms are more slender, but why are the numbers on the scale not changing.... I don't know if I should stay on Phase one for longer or go to Phase two as directed and see what happends. Why am I not losing weight?
South Beach Diet HELP ME??
if ur image is gettin better than thats all that matters



remember muscle weighs alot more than fat



so therefore ur building muscles and it weighs alot more than ur fat so thats prolly why ur weight hasnt gone down



but if u see results then thats all that u need to worry about
South Beach Diet HELP ME??
your probably getting some muscle mass
Measure your waist etc.after you wake up and go to the bathroom and see if your waist size is changing. Perhaps you could up the protein and/or fiber and see what happens.
it sounds like you are turning fat into muscles. when dieting and exercising together you tend to see the results in your appearance before seeing reults on the scale. Its perfectly normal and it has only been three days. I did the Southbeach diet and lost 14 lbs in two weeks but i only walked the treadmill 2 miles every other day.