Saturday, June 4, 2011

Would someone give a little feed back on some of my poetry? I need some honesty! thanks!?

Shadows past echo love waiting.


Never touched; forbidden, aching


Smiles not seen; distance breaking


Oceans of days wasted, not taking


Laughter unheard; seasons changing


Beaches not walked; footprints fading


Spirits entwined.


True love still waiting.


Forever will be


And friendship is all we鈥檙e taking|||Fabulous! It is amaaaazing, keep it up! When I read it, I can relate very strongly, and feel lots of emotion.





Nice job :D|||not too bad actually|||Being a Poet myself I have 2 say I think its good. True poetry it the emotions and creativity of the poet. Visit www.allpoetry.com and get some good feed back as well as publish your work. Good Luck!|||The last four lines break away from what your overall pattern was, I would put them together and revise the last line





Example:





Shadows past echo love waiting.


Never touched; forbidden, aching


Smiles not seen; distance breaking


Oceans of days wasted, not taking


Laughter unheard; seasons changing


Beaches not walked; footprints fading


Spirits entwined; true love still waiting


Forever will be, friendship is taken|||wow. ur good!