Saturday, June 4, 2011

The beach... just some questions?

A couple of random beach-related questions. All in curiosity.





1. What time do you usually arrive at the beach when you do go?


2. Do you usually bring money/change to the beach?


3. What time do you leave the beach? (On average)


4. Do you usually bring a lunch to the beach to eat on the sand? If not, what do you do?


5. What months do you think are the most popular for beach-goers? (Especially in Florida, California, and New York)


6. What times of the day are the most popular for people arriving/leaving the beach in the above locations?


7. Beaches which attract the most tourists?|||We usually have a %26quot;beach pack%26quot; in the trunk of the car with everything we like to take, folding beach chairs, a grill, a beach umbrella. A second set of swim gear. We usually stop off at a grocery store on the way to the beach. May thru November for California. Sometimes the winter months too but we don%26#039;t swim.





Huntington Beach is popular with families. Almost all the beach coastline is popular in California.





We don%26#039;t have a specific time, we just go when we feel like it.|||1. 11:00


2. yes


3. 4:30


4: no, leave for like a half hour and get subway


5. June, July, and August


6.10:30 to 5:30


7. Myrtle Beach, Maimi Beach, and Long Beach in LA.|||1. When I%26#039;m staying for the week, usually about 1 or 2 am (or another late time)becasue of traveling.


2. Yes, but I am careful not to waste it on tacky souvenirs.


3. I go back to the hotel, condo, beach house, or wherever I%26#039;m staying around 6 or when it starts to get dark.


4. Sometimes I do.


5. I%26#039;d say the summer months- from May to August.


6.I think they would come at about 3 (after the peak sun hours) and stay till about six or seven.


7. Let%26#039;s see- Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, New York, Cancun, Malibu, Hawaii....the list goes on and on.|||I personally do not plan anything out to that degree,I much prefer to do things on a whim(no plan at all)just start driving and end up somewhere.I don%26#039;t bring a lunch because I prefer to eat out,and I don%26#039;t bring a change of cloths(for my self) because the northern coast where I live is freezing,thus making its beauty something I admire from afar,because I%26#039;m not into water that is 50 degrees below.However if it were a different beach I were going to all together my answer would be entirely different.