Saturday, June 4, 2011

Girls - How do you change on the beach?

When you get changed on the beach, how do you do it? Do you stand, and wrap a towel round you? Or sit and drape a towel over your lap, or just sit and change quickly without bothering with the towel at all? Or another way? I often go to the south of France, and many girls there do without the towel...|||I don%26#039;t use the towel at all, just change normally. but usually on the bottom half I wear a skirt so I could put on my swimmer with out having to take my skirt off.|||wear a skirt, then you have less chance of biaccidently flashing anyone. Because when you want to change out of your bikini make sure you are dry, put your skirt on and then have the towel around you, better if you are standing... change ya pants and top is easy if you have a baggy hoodie over you, then there is no chance in flashing anyone your goods.|||Last time I went, me and my best friend were sat on these deckchairs and had our towels over us and were just changing like that lol. It was hillarious actually cause these people kept looking over the wall at the beach to admire the view and there was us two getting changed and flinging everything off lol!!|||i dont swim but my daughter has a beach robe which is towel and has elastic around top so goes over neck and body then all you do is put your hands in top and change should be able to get them in any shops|||My friend use to hold hes towel for hes girlfriend to change so only he could see, I spose thats one way. I myself just go ahead, everyone wants to see it so lol.|||use a beach tent


you can get cheap ones all over the place|||i stand up and wrap the towel around me... :S lol|||I wrap a towel around my bottom half, but I normally go topless, so not too worried about the top half. lol