Saturday, June 4, 2011

Plz help.. for my english coursework i have to do a creative writing on " The abandoned Beach"?

i Need Some ideas on How to start it off.. The emotion i want to use is sad,like say i%26#039;v just lost someone i love %26amp; the memories on how we used to come on this beach.. how things have changed.Pleasee Helpp me start x|||It%26#039;s taken me four years to pluck up the courage to revisit the beach were we first met, the tears welled up on my eyes as I remembered all the good times we had here.|||How bout...





I walk along on the empty beach. The water is brushing against my feet and the sounds of the cars and seagulls are a million miles away. As I walk I remember him/her. I remember the times we shared on this very cold, empty beach. And carry it on from there and I think you should only say who you lost at the end and just write your memories during the middle.


Hope I could help!