Saturday, June 4, 2011

What to do after sunset beach destination wedding? Should I change out of dress?

I am planning a wedding for August and it%26#039;s just going to be my fiance and me in Florida for a beach ceromony (primarly for the pictures). So we plan on being done by 8ish. What should we do afterwards; club? dinner? I will be wearing a wedding gown. Don%26#039;t want to look crazy walking the streets in my dress.|||whatever you do wear the dress! its your wedding day!|||Sure change into something that has the same vibe!~|||Your not having a reception? how odd.|||No stay in your wedding gown this says i am married and no creep can hit on me:):D|||its your weddin,its all up to you and your partner,if it was me i would walk the streets in my dress,id of just gt married,make the most of the dress for the day LOL xxxxx|||I%26#039;m getting married and our reception will be over at 8 but I%26#039;m wearing my dress no matter where we go. I only get to wear it once and I don%26#039;t care what anyone else thinks, I%26#039;m not taking it off until bed time.|||If you are going to be walking the streets I would get a less formal white dress to wear after the ceremony. If you are just going to dinner I would say you could keep your dress on. Its up to what you guys want to do! That sounds pretty! Good Luck and Congrats!|||Have you considered getting married in a simple dress that you could walk around in comfortably? ie. white strapless, just below the knee, form fitting, no %26amp;!^%26amp;# crinoline, maybe white leather.... with great shoes|||I would change into a more casual dress and go out to dinner. Maybe you could find a dinner theater or a show to go to after dinner. If it%26#039;s just going to be the two of you, no need to keep the dress on.|||With the cost of the dress being what it is - wear it. You will get lots of applause and maybe even a few drinks - or if you will feel uncomfortable with the attention just change into an outfit that you will feel good clubbing in. Good Luck!|||I would buy a second dress that makes you feel fabulous. These are the kinds of dresses I would wear if I were in your shoes that are appropriate for the occasion:





http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>


http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>


http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>





The last one is really cool, and fitting since it%26#039;s white:)





A lot of women these days purchase second, more sexy and slinky, dresses for the reception anyway, and I don%26#039;t see a problem with that. I would definitely change, though. You wouldn%26#039;t want to ruin your gown while out on the town.|||Wear the dress!! Its your wedding day and why not shout it to the world? If you go to dinner or clubbing, you%26#039;ll get congratulations, hugs and free drinks....so go for it! :)|||Wear your dress. You%26#039;ll get lots of well wishes and nobody will think you%26#039;re crazy.|||My daughter and her husband got married in Mass on the beach . . Just the two of them. (second marriage for both) She had a beautiful wedding dress. Very simple but elegant. No veil just a very small tiara.





They hired a horse and buggy to drive them to a very elegant restaurant and had their wedding dinner there. She said everyone congratulated them and they got a bottle of champagne on the house.





Then they went back to the bed and breakfast for their wedding night.