Saturday, June 4, 2011

Survey! anyone remember getting changed on the beach into a swim suit wrapped in a towel what a hoot?

Oh yes, I know for sure when I done it it was like a Benny Hill sketch.|||yep...i sure do. some fun gotta use a BIG resort towel.|||yes me and my mates used to sit watchin men on the beach doing that just incase.....|||yea then you went into the water and your swimsuit turned into a nylon bag .......then you had to round run to get dry cause somebody else was using the towel to get changed|||I don%26#039;t bother with the towel hun....|||yes i do!! how funny is that i cant believe i forgot about that!! what a great feeling once you were dressed it was equivalent to finishing paying the bills now at this stage of the game lol great memory......|||Thats so funny to remember,as i had 2 brothers and sometimes their mates were about,id crap meself,i proberly looked worse for wear as i couldnt always get the ties done right..cheers|||lol lol - yes, I do!|||last time I was on a beach,I was on my own!! well it was April,Easter time in Greece and the water was freezing.the fish did not complain and neither did I.Even seen a dolphin,while in the water,quite far out,but it was luvely!|||Yes.!!!|||Shock! I cannot imagine it! Bring your bad room their must be good.|||No, but I remeber getting back into a swimsuit that way ;-)|||and afterwards soaking wet and sand clinging everywhere