Saturday, June 4, 2011

How do you get changed on the beach?

I go to the beach a lot but when Im changing into my swimsuit I dont know where to go! there%26#039;s never a private enough spot! people always walk past! and I can never do the towel trick right! I did that yesterday and I realised I was flashing my bum the whole time! these little kids saw it and laughed at me! why dont all beaches have changing rooms!|||Many stores carry really cute shirts, dresses and outfits designed to wear over your bathing suit. They are displayed right alongside the bathing suits.|||As a guy, the towel trick is much easier for me I guess.





What my girlfriend does is to do one half at a time. Puts the towel around her waist and changes the bottom half. Then moves it to the top half to finish.





Or just put your suit on under your clothes before you go, and just stay out of the water long enough to let your suit dry before you put your clothes back on to cover it.|||Put your suit on under your clothes...sounds like you%26#039;re asking to be seen.|||Wear your suit under your clothes. ||| Just try with a long piece of cloth to cover the body and change. Indian wemen are best in that art|||wear your bathing suit under your clothes or if you can%26#039;t. maybe theres bathrooms around? if not, change in the car.|||I wear a bikini and just throw in my sarong, skirt or shorts. My bikini is very small and dries quickly.|||Didn%26#039;t they have a bathroom?? Put your bathing suit on before you get to the beach. Just put your clothes on top of it.


|||Change at home then.. put your swimsuit on before. if you wore a bikini the towel trick would be easier. because you could keep the part where you change covered properly with the towel. Get a bikini then it%26#039;s easier.|||Use a sarong.