Saturday, June 4, 2011

If and when you go to the beach do you have your cossy on under your clothes or do you change on arrival?

like Mr Bean. ( There are caves on one of our beaches to change in)|||I wear it under my clothes so its easier to deal with on the beach.|||Haahaa i change at beach,fumbling with a towel to hide what modesty i have.|||What%26#039;s a cossy?|||I always forget to put my cossy on undernath so I have to try and hold the towel up and get my bikini on a the same time. Why is it that it%26#039;s only when you%26#039;re doing that do you realise how small you%26#039;re towel is? Why didn%26#039;t I think of that earlier?!





xx|||I%26#039;m sorry nana, this is the first time I%26#039;ve heard of one of those :)|||Under the Boardwalk is a great place to do business.....!!|||We live by the beach. I haven%26#039;t changed into my cossy since about 1964. That dates me!


I wear it under my clothes now.|||Put my cossy under my clothes so there%26#039;s not much messing about when you get there!|||I always change when I get to the beach. After all it would be awful if I had a car accident on the way there and was taken to hospital.....the nurses might think that I couldn`t afford proper underwear!|||yes saves time?