Saturday, June 4, 2011

Change around my beach bedroom?

So I just re-did my bedroom about two years ago. It%26#039;s a beach theme with relaxing green and blue walls. I%26#039;ve got 5 windows and i have plenty of pictures and shells and starfish and sanddollars on the walls. (its not too much though, i keep it neat) I also have two light maple dressers. (one of them with a mirror on top.) I love my room but idk i just have this urge to change it up a bit.. re-arrange things a little but keeping it all in all the same concept and colors and all. any suggestions?|||take down old pics and put in new bedding, curtains, and pics. it%26#039;ll give you a new look without being a real change|||i would do an Arabian theme:-)





happy 4th of July!!|||Pictures would help!!|||Maybe add some different pillows to your bed. Or a different bedspread? You can hang pictures above your bed. I have a picture of a palm tree divided into four canvases. I hung them together about an inch apart and it looks awesome! You can also install a canopy.